Join us for our first Social Media Clinic on Wednesday, January 15th from 12 noon -1pm at the East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce. This is the beginning of our 2020 Social Media Series that will build on each session throughout the year.
This series is presented by the East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce in Partnership with Watershed Marketing Group.
Key take aways for this session:
• Defining the purpose of social media as part of your marketing strategy
• Understanding the demographics and reach for each platform and the relevance for your business and your audience (your ideal client) in order that you can make a decision moving forward
• What’s the difference between the generations in social use?
• Dos and don'ts of building a strong online brand
• Influencers and your brand