Digital Skills for Business
This program is a free-of-charge educational workshop series that focuses on building the presence of your business online. This series will cover topics like social media, digital marketing, e-commerce, and using tools like Facebook Meta, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
The program is open to entrepreneurs 18+ who reside in northern York Region, primarily in East Gwillimbury, Georgina, the Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nations and the surrounding area. For established business owners or first-time founders, this program is designed to provide entrepreneurs with what they need to start or refine an existing business.
About the workshop Web Presence 101 - Ensuring Your Foundation is Set:
Join Digital Main Street in Web Presence 101. Your customers are on the web. Having a strategy for your online presence allows you to market your small business online so customers can easily find you. In this workshop hosted by the Toronto Digital Service Squad we’ll discuss the importance of getting your business online and where to start with developing your online presence.
What you will learn:
- What is web presence and what platforms you can use to set up your website
- How to create a professionally designed, responsive website for your business
- How to optimize website content to improve your search engine ranking (SEO)
- Setting up your Google My Business listing and other online directories
- Getting started with social media
- How email marketing can grow your business and encourage repeat customers
- Developing a cohesive brand voice online
- Engaging with customers virtually and building relationships on the web
Join Digital Main Street to learn how to build the foundation for your business’ web presence.
About the speaker:
Digital Main Street assists main street businesses in connecting to and adopting the right digital tools and technologies to help them grow and compete. Want to learn more? Visit digitalmainstreet.ca.
Digital Skills for Business: Web Pre...
Date and Time
Tuesday Feb 21, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
Tues. Feb. 21, 2023, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.